SCA is delighted to share that applications for the TownsWeb Archiving Digitisation Grants are now open.
2023 marks the TWA Digitisation Grant’s SIXTH successful year! In that time, it has supported over 110 organisations, offering a total of £108,000 in funding. Last year 31 separate projects were funded with over £30,000 awarded. And, as the Match Funding Pot proved very popular last year, it’s back!
Applicants will find:
- THREE grants x £3,000
- £500 added to a Match Funding Pot per eligible application
- Claims of up to £1,000 against the funding pot (on a first come, first served basis)
- Six weeks to make a match funding claim from the date the winners are announced
- Opens: 19 June 2023
- Closes: 28 July 2023
- Winners to be announced at the ARA Annual Conference in August (dates TBC)
Available to the following UK institutions:
- Public, private & charity archives
- Business/corporate archives
- Public & private libraries
- Institutions and organisations that have applied before (even for the same project)
The grant can be used for:
The digitisation of Bound Volume Collections, Archive Collections, and Photograph Collections. See website for full terms and conditions.
Check eligibility and download an application form via the TWA designated grant page: https://blog.townswebarchiving.com/tag/twa-digitisation-grant