Membership: Add Your Voice
Sign up below as a member and add your voice to the deliberations of a listening organisation. Your views can help us to better represent the interests of archives and records management services and their users. If you have problems completing this form, require it in a different format or have any questions please email email@example.com or phone 0131 535 1362.
Sign up for free membership and you will also have a vote. Help to choose our Board of Trustees and show them your support as they direct the organisation’s overall strategic objectives. You could even stand for election if you want to be more active in your involvement.
Membership offers a range of benefits to professional record keepers and archive users alike:
- Access to a continuing professional development bursary fund
- Discounted fees for attendance at a variety of workshops and events
- Communications – we can send you our e-magazine and promote your events or projects
- Advocacy – a voice of representation on a range of sector related issues
- Advice – we can put you in touch with experts and point you to relevant guidance
- A vote at our annual members meeting
For those organisations which are not eligible to be Organisational Members and which do not wish to be Corporate Members, but do still wish to be involved, we also have Associate Membership. Associate Members can attend Members’ Meetings, but would have no vote. If you would like to become an Associate Member please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download our Constitution by clicking here.