Time & Date: 5 September 2019, 12:00-12:30, followed by lunch (to 13:20)
Location: The Dome, New Register House, Edinburgh, EH1 3YT
AMMs are a wonderful opportunity to network with colleagues from across the sector in Scotland and beyond. You will be able to hear directly from our Chair, Trustees and those responsible for delivering our vision of leading Scotland’s archives and records management community to inform and inspire the nation.
The AMM immediately follows on from the launch of A Collecting Policy Framework for Scotland’s Archives and a half-day event featuring varied talks on topics including crowdfunding to open up collections, crisis management for business archives and collecting within the context of university, local authority and national collections. More details on this event can be found here. Lunch will be provided at the end of the meeting.
- Election of Trustees
- Draft Minutes of Previous Meeting (4.12.2018)
- Report by the Chair on the activities of the SCIO
- Report of the independent financial examiner and receiving of the annual accounts of the SCIO
- Appointment of the independent financial examiner
- Special Resolution to amend the existing SCIO Constitution by adopting a new SCIO Constitution in entire substitution, a copy of which can be viewed here
- Any other competent business.
A. No Proxies are permitted.
B. Each Member of the SCIO is able to attend and speak at any Members’ Meeting and shall have one vote.
C. Three serving trustees are required to retire at this fourth AMM, though are permitted to stand again for office. Nominations for new trustees were sought prior to the AMM, and new appointments will be made. If the number of all current and potential trustees, exceeds 12, those in attendance at the AMM will be called to vote.
D. A full meeting of the new board of trustees will occur subsequently to elect the Chair.
Registration: Please click here to register.