Culture Perth & Kinross Archive, Local & Family History
|Phone||01738 477 012|
|Address||Culture Perth and Kinross Ltd, A K Bell LIbrary, 2-8 York Place, Perth PH2 8EP|
|Access||Opening hours: Tuesday 09:30-20:00 Wednesday 09:30-17:00 Thursday 09:30-20:00 Friday 09:30-17:00 Saturday 09:30-13:00|
- Royal Burgh of Perth, 13th c - 20th c.
- Perth and Kinross Council and its predecessors, 17th c - 21st c.
- Local families and estates, 12th c - 20th c, including Threipland of Fingask, Barons Kinnaird of Inchture, Drummond-Hay of Seggieden, Stewart-Meiklejohn of Edradynate, Fergusson of Baledmund.
- Local businesses, 18th c - 21st c, including John Pullars & Sons Ltd, PD Malloch.
- Local organisations, 17th c - 21st c, including Perth Theatre, trade incorporations, clubs and societies.
Collecting Policy: http://www.pkc.gov.uk/article/3246/Archive-collections-policy
James II order to resist his enemies (1437): King James II writes to the alderman, baillies and comm...
Dull School Log Book (1864): Entries made by the master of the school relating to the reliance of th...