Fifth Annual Members' Meeting (27.09.18)
Our next AMM will take place at 17:30-18:00 on 27 September 2018 at the Scottish Storytelling Centre, 43-45 High Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1SR (map)
AMMs are a wonderful opportunity to network with colleagues from across the sector in Scotland and beyond. You will be able to hear directly from our Chair, Trustees and those responsible for delivering our vision of leading Scotland’s archives and records management community to inform and inspire the nation.
- Election of Trustees
- Draft Minutes of Previous Meeting (28.09.2017)
- Report by the Chair on the activities of the SCIO
- Report of the independent financial examiner and receiving of the annual accounts of the SCIO
- Appointment of the independent financial examiner.
- Any other competent business
We are delighted to announce that following the AMM, Prof Sir Tom Devine will be delivering the SCA Annual lecture. For more information and to book your ticket click here. Please note you must register for both events separately.