Third Annual Members' Meeting (29.09.2016 Edinburgh)
The third Annual Members’ Meeting (AMM) of the Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation (SCIO) will be held at New Register House, West Register Street (off Princes Street), Edinburgh EH1 3YT at 10:00 on Thursday 29 September 2016, to consider the following business:
- Election of Trustees
- Draft Minutes of Previous Meeting (30.09.2015)
- Report by the Chair on the activities of the SCIO
- Report of the independent financial examiner and receiving of the annual accounts of the SCIO
- Appointment of the independent financial examiner.
- Any other competent business
- A. No Proxies are permitted.
- B. Three serving trustees are required to retire at this third AMM, though are permitted to stand again for office. Nominations for new trustees were sought prior to the AMM, and new appointments will be made. If the number of all current and potential trustees, exceeds 12, those in attendance at the AMM will be called to vote.
C. A full meeting of the new board of trustees will occur in October to elect the Chair.