Event Booking Terms and Conditions
- All fees are payable upon booking unless a valid, authorised Purchase Order is provided and accepted
Cancellation and Refunds:
- All cancellation requests must be made in writing. Please email email@example.com as soon as possible, if you are unable to attend the event.
- Appropriate refunds will be given, as shown in the table below, outwith exceptional circumstances
Notice Period Refund:
- 10 working days or more: Full refund will be given
- Between 3 and 10 working days (inclusive): 50% refund will be given
- Less than 3 working days (inclusive): No refund will be given
- Non-attendance: No refund will be given
- Failure to pay any outstanding attendance fees may result in delegates and their organisation becoming ineligible for future events, until payment is appropriately settled.
- Failure to attend a free event may result in the delegate becoming ineligible for future events.
- In the event of insufficient numbers booking onto an event, SCA reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event.
- In the event of cancellation, SCA will reimburse all event fees or the payment can be transferred to another event. SCA will have no liability to reimburse any other costs incurred, including transport or accommodation costs.
- If you are unable to attend the event, we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer your place.
Substitutions can be made up to 24 hours before the event.